ALL VENDOR CATEGORIES ARE CLOSED - WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
We are delighted to welcome Fine Arts, Original Handcraft, Merchandise and Non-profit vendors to the annual Gloucester Daffodil Festival on beautiful Main Street!
Important Vendor Notes:
- Deadline for applications is January 19, 2018 (postmarked). A $25 late fee will be charged for any application received after the deadline.
- The Daffodil Festival is a juried event. After the deadline, a committee will review applications. If you are not selected for this year's Festival, your application fee will be refunded. If you are a NEW vendor, please submit three (3) pictures of your items. Pictures can be emailed or mailed (PO Box 329, Gloucester, VA 23061). Acceptance into the Daffodil Festival is not guaranteed.
- All Vendor spaces are 10' x 10'. Power and water hookups are not available and generators are not permitted. Tents, tables, chairs, etc. are the responsibility of the vendor.
- Attendance on both days of the Daffodil Festival is mandatory. Early breakdown is prohibited.
- Daffodil Festival Hours: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and Sunday, March 25, 2018, 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Independent direct sales consultants (Pampered Chef, LuLaRoe, Scentsy, Origami Owl, etc.) - returning vendors have priority until December 1st.
- Fine Arts & Photography
- Original Handcrafts