We are delighted to welcome Fine Arts, Original Handcraft, Merchandise and Non-profit vendors to the annual Gloucester Daffodil Festival on beautiful Main Street! To apply for the 2020 Daffodil Festival, please use the link or forms below (direct sales vendors make sure to read information below).
Important Vendor Notes:
- Deadline for applications is January 24, 2020. A $25 late fee will be charged for any application received after the deadline.
- The Daffodil Festival is a juried event. After the deadline, a committee will review applications. If you are not selected for this year's Festival, your application fee will be refunded. If you are a NEW vendor, please submit three (3) pictures of your items. Pictures can be emailed or mailed (PO Box 329, Gloucester, VA 23061). Acceptance into the Daffodil Festival is not guaranteed.
- All Vendor spaces are 10' x 10'. Power and water hookups are not available and generators are not permitted. Tents, tables, chairs, etc. are the responsibility of the vendor.
- Attendance on both days of the Daffodil Festival is mandatory. Early breakdown is prohibited.
- Daffodil Festival Hours: Saturday, April 4, 2018, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and Sunday, April 5, 2020, 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Independent direct sales consultants (Pampered Chef, LuLaRoe, Scentsy, Origami Owl, etc.) - returning vendors have priority until December 13th. If you are interested in having a booth for your company and are not a returning vendor, please email Matt Barber with a completed application form (application linked here). If a space opens up, it will be offered up on a first come, first served basis and the application fee will be due immediately. Please do NOT fill out an application online with payment - it will be refunded.
- Fine Arts & Photography - Original items created by the applicant
- Original Handcrafts - Items made by the applicant, which can be made from raw materials or incorporate manufactured items in the completed craft
- Merchandiser - Vendors that sell or display manufactured goods, services or items that were made by someone other than the vendor
- Non-profit - Local groups, organizations or churches that set up displays about their goals and efforts. They may do demonstrations, membership drives and give or sell items to benefit their group or organization.