2020 Vendor List Coming soon!
Important Vendor Notes:
- Deadline for applications is January 24, 2020. A $25 late fee will be charged for any application received after the deadline.
- The Daffodil Festival is a juried event. After the deadline, a committee will review applications. If you are not selected for this year's Festival, your application fee will be refunded. If you are a NEW vendor, please submit three (3) pictures of your items. Pictures can be emailed or mailed (PO Box 329, Gloucester, VA 23061). Acceptance into the Daffodil Festival is not guaranteed.
- All Vendor spaces are 10' x 10'. Power and water hookups are not available and generators are not permitted. Tents, tables, chairs, etc. are the responsibility of the vendor.
- Attendance on both days of the Daffodil Festival is mandatory. Early breakdown is prohibited.
- Daffodil Festival Hours: Saturday, April 4, 2018, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and Sunday, April 5, 2020, 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Fine Arts & Photography - Original items created by the applicant
- Original Handcrafts - Items made by the applicant, which can be made from raw materials or incorporate manufactured items in the completed craft
- Merchandiser - Vendors that sell or display manufactured goods, services or items that were made by someone other than the vendor
- Non-profit - Local groups, organizations or churches that set up displays about their goals and efforts. They may do demonstrations, membership drives and give or sell items to benefit their group or organization.