Saturday, March 23
10:30AM-1:00PM- Chesapeake Room- Brent & Becky's Bulbs
$40 per ticket (only 70 available-hurry and order!)
Brent Heath, will provide a short film and give a lecture about the daffodil’s history in Gloucester as well as the latest bulb information followed by lunch provided by the historical landmark, Nuttall’s Store. Then enjoy a private tour of the blooms in the greenhouse. Of, course you may want to get a little shopping in while you are there as well. Your ticket includes lecture, lunch, greenhouse tour and a special gift from Brent. For additional information please contact Deborah Wesolowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-210-1903.
Tickets On Sale Now at the Gloucester Parks and Recreation Main Office (6489 Main Street-Building 2, Suite 303)
There will also be tours of Brent & Becky's on April 6 & 7, 2019 sponsored by the Gloucester Master Gardeners.
- Guided tours will be led by Gloucester Master Gardeners
- Tour time approximately 2 hours and includes: welcome and brief history of Brent and Becky’s video in Chesapeake Room; tour of farm, Bulb Shoppe gardens, greenhouse, warehouse; light refreshments
- Tours will run Saturday and Sunday – first tour starts at 10:00, last tour starts at 3:00 p.m. (both days)
- Bus will depart hourly
- Ticket price $6.00 advance sales; $7.50 day of tour
- Tickets available February 1, 2019 from: Virginia Cooperative Extension Office, 7400 Carriage Ct, Gloucester VA 23061. Phone 804-693-2602, Gloucester Master Gardeners Help Desk, Tuesdays between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Main St. Library, Online at email@example.com